Saturday, February 5, 2011

I finally have a blog!

Hello cyberspace! I finally joined the blog revolution! And I must say, what a pain in the ass THAT was! It was WAY easier signing up for Facebook. Anyway, now that I have my blogspot set up I can dish the dirt that I cant possibly contain in the mere 500 or so words a month I am allowed in my Baltimore magazine monthly column. And while there is always Facebook, I find that people on there get so caught up with their 8 million "not really friends" that they often miss the info and "wisdom" of the people they would actually want to hear from. So if you are someone who thinks I have something interesting to say, and yes, even funny, then please follow my blog! I hope to keep up with this on a daily basis. Although I gotta level with you, when I was little I must have had at least 6 or 7 diaries over the years, and each one started with the same entry "Dear Diary, I am going to write in this every night" followed by another entry that said "Dear Diary, I know its been a while, but I promise to try to do better with writing in here regularly." So I think its best I dont lay out any false promises off the bat. I wouldnt want my second blog post to have to be an apology for being late. Hey, if i was into apologizing all the time, Id be in a relationship! Badoom ching! Hahahah! Anyway, please feel free to let me know if the layout is readable and what topics you would like to talk about. I love hearing from people about my column too! So feel free to post away!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Gina aka The BB!

No comments:

Post a Comment